Thursday, August 7, 2008

Card game day!

















Yesterday, we visited the Newseum. It’s a very big building. First, I watched a 4D movie with Nikki and my friends. We wore special glasses. So I watched things on the screen like moving. It was very interesting and funny. Next, we watched an exhibit about 9.11. Many pictures are so real. It made me disappointed. And I’d like to know more about it. In the gift shop, I bought a lot oh thing. For example, a titanic figure, a book, a tie for my father and so on.
After that, I had Chinese food in a restaurant Nikki recommended. Orange chicken and fried rice were very delicious. Then we went back to the hotel, and we played card game with Nikki’s friends. First game is called Mafia, it was very difficult but very fun! Second game was also very amazing. I laughed a lot. Her friends were very kind and interesting. I had a very nice day!!

5 comments:

masahiro said...

I wanted to see 4D movie. I missed it.
But,it's OK because I LOVE PEACE!! lol

Nikki said...

I had so much fun hanging out with you yesterday! My friends loved meeting you. I'm excited to play more card games with you.

Nina Liakos said...

Hi Tomoko,
You must have forgotten to set your time zone to Eastern time, because your blog says you published this post at 6:30 a.m.! That was Pacific time, which is the default time zone setting. You can learn how to fix this in Module 1. When you return to Japan, remember to change it again to Tokyo time.

Your day sounds like a lot of fun: opportunities to learn and do new things. Two weeks is such a short time to be here, so I am glad you aren't wasting a moment!

Hiromi said...

What's up, Tomoko?
By reading your post, I can imagine how much you enjoyed being at the Newseum! Did you take pictures there? I hope you'll show them here later. :)

Ai said...

Hi, Tomoko!

You and other members seemed to really enjoyed the Newseum^^ I also want to visit there!! To visit there must be great experience for you because the media and print media is really important to understand politics!

Ai