Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Active day!











Yesterday, we had a class of Dr. Marie Hallion. We study about diplomatic history of the United States. It’s interesting but very difficult for me. Then we had lunch and cappuccino ice cream. It’s very good.
After that, I played volleyball and badminton with Nikki and her friend, Chris, and about ten members in the new field in the university. It’s very large, so I was very surprised. First, we played a match between girls and boys with music. After that, we played mix team for three matches. We won first game, but we lost second and final game. And I played badminton and crazy eight with friends and Nikki. I enjoyed them very much. Then, we went to Nikki’s apartment and had pizza! It’s very delicious. And we meet her two roommates. When we looked her room, there are many pictures and interesting figures. I bounded on her bed. It’s very cute room. Lastly, we played Mario carts. I had a lot of fun.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I had so much fun playing volleyball with you yesterday. You are a very good server. I hope we have a chance to play again.

Also, I'm glad you got to visit my apartment. It was fun eating pizza, looking at pictures, and watching you all play Mario kart.

Nina Liakos said...

Your Blog List got off to a good start today. When you finish it, remember to include a link to the program blog at http://agu-2008.blogspot.com!

It sounds like you had a lot of fun with Nikki and the others yesterday. I'll bet it was interesting to see where she lives on campus, too. About 10,000 UM students live on campus in dormitories and apartments; the remaining 30,000+ students commute to campus every day.

Mike said...

I love Mario Kart. I haven't played Nintendo 64 for so long.

Hiromi said...

Hello again, Tomoko! ^^
It sounds like you had a good time playing vollyball and badminton!

Also, eating icecream sounds really really nice and it even makes me want to try! ^^